Calling defined: A strong inner impulse toward a particular course of action especially when accompanied by conviction of divine influence.
You and I have a strong inner impulse toward LOVE that is accompanied by conviction of divine influence. This is our LOVE CALLING.
2 Corinthians 5:14-15 For the love of Christ compels us, because we judge thus: that if One died for all, then all died; and He died for all, that those who live should live no longer for themselves, but for Him who died for them and rose again.
1 John 4:19 We love, because He first loved us.
Why is love so important?
Why is it critical…..my obedience to the call of love?
– starts with sacrifice to the call
– there is going to be plenty of opportunity to quit
– these callings can change lives, change generations
– Our love calling, starts with you and me but goes beyond us.
– There is more at stake than just how I feel.
– Love, it will position ourselves for greater unity…therefore greater blessing.
Love transforms lives
Jesus came to Lazarus’ tomb and transformed lives.
When we step out in our love calling miracles happen.
– the dead will be raised, sick healed!
– when you put love first…God shows up.
Bill Johnson: His love is seen when we show compassion and display God’s power.